Types of Home Insurance



There are a couple of different ways for a townhouse to be insured, getting it right can make all of the difference.



Years of experience have prepared us to guide you through your options.  We provide confidence to our customers that they have the right coverage for their needs.



Trust. Honesty. Integrity. We believe values matter, and we live by ours every day.  We help you to understand the exposure and risks of condo living.

Home Insurance

There is nothing more important than a secure and safe home.

Protect your home with a customized policy provided by one of our many insurance providers. Homeowner Insurance can vary from company to company and it is our job to know the differences. Rally has dedicated insurance agents that will help you to understand your coverage and answer any questions that you may have. Your home is a big investment, you want to be sure to cover it right.

Home Insurance comes in all shapes and sizes. What kind of home insurance should you be getting?

Homeowner Policy

This is typically for a single family home or up to 4 family structure where you are the owner of the home and reside in this home

Dwelling Fire Policy (also called Landlord policy)

This type of policy is for a person that owns a home but does not live in. The people residing in the home are renters.

Condo policy

This type of policy is when you own your condo and live in it. A homeowners association is providing coverage for the exterior of the building (walls, roof, windows, etc) and you need coverage for the interior walls, floors, upgrades and contents.

Renters Policy

This is the type of coverage when you do not own the unit. You are a renter and you need coverage for your personal property.